At the Animal Medical Center of Streetsboro, we want what is best for your pets, which is why we now carry full-spectrum CBD products to help your pet live a more comfortable life.
Full-spectrum CBD products, made with whole hemp extract, is safe for your dog and contains <0.3% of THC. This extract reacts with a series of receptors in your dog’s body called the endocannabinoid system, relieving pain and symptoms of other health conditions. With full-spectrum CBD, unlike traditional medications, your dog will not receive any damage to their liver, GI tract, or kidneys.
Benefits of Using Full-Spectrum CBD
With full-spectrum CBD products, you can provide relief to your dog for occasional discomfort, arthritis, anxiety, back pain, gastrointestinal issues, and more. In addition to pain relief, CBD also offers a verity of health benefits to your pet, including:
- Supporting a healthy inflammatory response to better protect against damaged cells, irritants, or pathogens
- Enhancing their liver and kidney functions
- Promoting their resistance to serious diseases such as cancer
- Promoting better coronary circulation
- Supporting the health of your dog’s central nervous system
- Supporting your dog’s normal nerve and brain function
- Supporting healthy cellular activity in your dog’s body
- Boosting your dog’s performance and endurance
In most cases, full-spectrum CBD is administered to your dog orally either mixed in with food, wrapped in meat or cheese or by using a pill pocket treat. The CBD tabs work to support your dog’s immune system while alleviating discomfort and helping them maintain alertness and a relaxed disposition, perfect for traveling, veterinarian visits, or other situations that cause your dog stress.
When given in the proper dosage, your dog can reap all the benefits of this product.
Before you purchase full-spectrum CBD and begin administering it to your dog, it is important to schedule an appointment at Animal Medical Center of Streetsboro. This will give us the opportunity to address your pet’s needs and see if full-spectrum CBD is the best option for them.