In many procedures the scalpel can be replaced with the laser to provide a much better alternative. A laser is a device that generates an intense beam of light at a specific wavelength, and is ideal for all types of procedures. Laser surgery is used to correct many common conditions:
- Removing Tumors, Cysts and Warts
- Declawing Cats
- Spaying and Neutering Dogs and Cats
- Bladder and Prostate Issues
- Upper and Lower GI Tract Problems
Laser surgery also offers an array of benefits, which surpass the benefits of traditional scalpel procedures. Laser surgery has been used for years in animals, and it offers a safe and effective surgical experience for your pet.
- Less Pain & Less Anesthesia
- Less Bleeding (the Laser Seals Small Blood Cells During Surgery)
- Less Swelling
- Increased Protection from Infection
- Laser Precision Leaves Healthy Tissue Untouched
- Rapid Healing Process & Quick Recovery
Developed to overcome the limits of traditional laser procedures, laser therapy is a new therapy for treating pain, inflammation and edema. It is also good for repairing superficial lesions. Some advantages of laser therapy over other forms of therapy are fewer side effects/risks, procedure and healing times, as well as improved convenience. Laser therapy is extremely safe and can be combined with other medications.